What is this event about?
We are using System Simulation & Virtual Commissioning to help machine builders and system integrators reduce engineering time by an average of 30%. We do this by creating a digital twin of the (Hydraulic, Mechanical, Pneumatic, or Electrical etc) network which allows the engineering team to test the system virtually, optimise and validate, reducing risk and cost associated to a project.
You can accurately assess the behaviour of the components and run multiple what-if scenarios, where users can size components accurately, understand the transient behaviour of the system and negate the need for a physical prototype. Or even validate the functional safety of the components with the control strategy of the system, long before the physical machine is built, reducing the risk of problems giving you the confidence the final design works, reducing risk and reducing overall cost to a project.
- To learn how to reduce risk & cost associated with machine builds
- How to optimize a machine build from concept to commissioning using a digital twin
What problem the webinar addresses/solves?
- Risks around customization (how do you know how it will work, if you haven’t done it before?)
- Understand component lifespans
- Component sizing
- System response (Transient Behavior)
- Machine builds are becoming more complex, how do you harness complexity and to turn into a competitive advantage?
- Why? and How? to apply System Simulation and Virtual Commissioning to a machine build process
Register now below to secure your place on this upcoming webinar.