What is this event about?
Explore Solid Edge 2023 Webinar
This Explore Solid Edge 2023 webinar will focus on the new features and benefits of the latest version of Solid Edge. Siemens are continuing to push the boundaries of product development by leveraging the digital twin.
There have been a number of core enhancements and additions to enable you to transform your product development processes.
New Solid Edge 2023 Features will enable you to:
– Solid Edge software as a service (SAAS) – Cloud-connected, with anywhere access and exclusive benefits
– Value-Based Licensing – Allows you to choose the add-on capabilities you want when you need them
– An updated user interface (UI), still based on the original Solid Edge look and feel
– New interoperability enhancements unlock the power of your design data – Insert SolidWorks, JT, STEP, and Parasolid files (part or assembly) directly into Solid Edge assemblies without translation
– MBD (Model Based Definition) with Advanced PMI: Seamlessly leverage design and manufacturing intent
– Introducing Solid Edge Inspector – Automatically identify, label, and extract critical design characteristics
– Enhanced capabilities now allow for simulation on convergent models (models created using generative design or obtained from 3D scans) without the need for conversion to b-rep
– New Multi-Axis Roughing for 5-Axis Machining in Solid Edge CAM Pro provides more efficient material removal while saving you time & more
All of these new additions and enhancements aim to save you time and cost, allowing you to focus on creating a truly unique and innovative product design.