This year there has already been, and will be many advancements in Engineering. More specifically, in Engineering 3D Design and Data Management. Everything from new design features that can speed up product modelling time by 5X, to PDM/PLM tools that can seamlessly manage, access and work with all Engineering data files like never before.
This event will showcase and explore how Engineers can overcome, eliminate & explore ways around common Engineering Design & PDM/PLM issues that millions of people have been impacted by daily, for years, including:
– Lack of cohesion & control between design and data management
– Software delays and system freezes
– Lack of advanced tools available for design, simulation and manufacturing
– Lack of versatile methods to manage your licensing ie. wanting perpetual options
– Unclear CAD & PDM/PLM pathway with systems in place that just don’t seem to work as intended
We will also have Global director guest speakers discussing updates in design & manufacturing, the first 50 registrations will receive an exclusive invite to an Engineering review & strategy workshop that we’ll be holding in the new year where you can learn more about how to optimise your own Product Development process.
This event is open to ALL UK Engineering companies.