Consumer Products are becoming more complex than ever. In an increasingly competitive market, companies must ensure innovation and manage complexity. This year there will be many advancements in the consumer product and retail sector, coupled with continuous goals set by businesses in order to serve their markets better than ever before.
This includes digitizing products, adding new modern features, improving past designs for better end user experiences, fixing bugs or previous user issues, strengthening products, reducing development cost of products, optimizing use of product materials and designs and more.
With all this criteria to meet, it is essential that businesses focus on the fastest moving variable that impacts these updates to products and business performance: Technology and Software used for product development
This webinar will cover the latest & most optimum Technology & Software available in 2022 for the following sectors within Consumer Product & retail:
– Apparel, Footwear & Accessories
– Sporting goods & Toys
– Home & Office goods
– Home Appliances & Tools
– Food & Beverage
– Beauty, Personal & Homecare
By attending, you’ll learn which tools can be used to gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace enabling your business to use modern, advanced systems to aid design, testing & manufacturing to answer product development challenges. Proven, flexible and cost effective solutions help speed up innovation, ensuring quality is at its highest and costs are reduced, whilst maintaining and adhering to ever-changing global regulations.
Register for this Webinar to learn:
– The latest technology and software available in the Consumer Product & Retail sector, and how it can impact your business
– How to reduce costs, maximise product output and create a seamless communication channel within your Engineering teams
– The most efficient ways to tackle new business challenges from an Engineering standpoint to ensure your approach is as optimised as possible, saving you time, money & resources