Manufacturers are increasingly requiring digital twins from their machine builders for virtual factory acceptance tests. By embracing game-changing technology from Siemens, machine builders can exceed these demands.
A Comprehensive Digital Twin Solution and Virtual Commissioning for Machine Design
With a Siemens NX comprehensive digital twin solution and virtual commissioning, companies can reduce their costs and time to market, and harness the layers of complexity and data in machine design. Specifically, they can create a 3D CAD model of a machine that simulates the machine’s real behavior, with the simulations controlled by a virtual PLC. Thanks to these tools, mechanical, electrical and automation engineers can work collaboratively to increase first-time quality.
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn:
– Identify and correct errors in the virtual world to improve machine quality
– Train operators prior to installation and operation
– Enhance customer buying experiences by showcasing the machine’s digital twin
– Validate sequence of operations to avoid potential machine damage
– Learn the elements of a virtual factory acceptance test
Who should register for this on-demand webinar?
This webinar will help anyone interested in learning how to assist machine builders in embracing a virtual factory approach to improve machine quality and output.