Manage, share and re-use SolidWorks data to improve collaboration and overall business performance
Teamcenter software’s integration for SolidWorks allows you to reduce your product development cycle times and cost by enhancing your SolidWorks environment to deliver a single source of product data for your design and manufacturing teams. The integration provides access to a full range of product lifecycle management (PLM) capabilities to further optimize your design-through-manufacturing processes.
Streamlined product development
Teamcenter integration for SolidWorks goes beyond workgroup CAD data management, enabling design and manufacturing teams to work closely together to streamline product development processes by providing a single source of product data. It is optimized for scalability across a wide area network, enabling geographically distributed design centers to connect to a single database and volume server.
All design information created using SolidWorks is captured, controlled and shared by your engineering teams in a single highly secure Teamcenter environment with version management and access controls to ensure that the right people get the right information at the right time.
SolidWorks design teams can use the integration to quickly search for SolidWorks parts, assemblies and drawings. The integration enables users to save time trying to find and share design data distributed between diverse design teams and their suppliers. It also eliminates unnecessary work orders by ensuring that everyone is working from the latest design information.
– SolidWorks files integrated with all of your technical data to provide a single source of product data that supports your complete design through- manufacturing process
– Less time finding the correct revisions of SolidWorks data
– Faster product change and approval processes resulting in decreased time-to-market
– Consistent work processes followed across all data formats, resulting in less errors and rework
– Improved collaboration within your organization and with customers and suppliers