Freeform Technology uses NX to deliver the highest quality components at racing speed.
100 percent correct in record time
Fractions of a second, microns of tolerance; in the exacting world of Formula 1® racing, triumph and failure are not far apart. With a background in that demanding environment, the two metalwork engineers who founded Freeform Technology in 2008 know the significance of meeting a specification exactly and delivering on time.
Spotting a market opportunity to apply precision machining methods in the composites field, Simon Burchett and Fred Hutton founded the company in 2008 with one machine and some hand-me-down tools. Now they have five machines, more than 20 employees and provide a range of services: tooling design and manufacture; pattern and model making; prototyping and design mock-up; and full project management of part manufacture.
– Maintain quality and speed as the company grows
– Diversify across a range of sectors
Keys to Success
– Integrated CAD/CAM/CAE capability
– Automatic standard settings and templates
– Flexibility to customize toolpath
– 24 hours from CAD to completed component
– Absolute accuracy
– Up to 50 patterns created per day
– Rapid business growth