What is this event about?
Commissioning a new production machine, cell, or line is a crucial phase of a project.
It demonstrates whether the overall system, consisting of mechanics, electrical systems and automation, will operate as planned. Unplanned behaviour can quickly lead to delays and high costs – virtual commissioning greatly reduces this risk.
With a digital twin of the machine, machine builders can simulate and validate all the functions and the interactions between mechanical components, electrical equipment, and automation at an early stage. During virtual commissioning, with thorough troubleshooting, the risk of errors or defects in the real machine is significantly reduced. This enables you to reduce the time to market, lower costs and increase flexibility and productivity.
During this half day event, you will learn to:
– Quickly generate Mechatronic concepts of your Machine, Cell or Line to estimate throughput and power consumption
– Generate a true Digital Twin of your Machine consisting of the Mechanical, Electrical and Automation function
– Use the Digital Twin to Virtually Commission your Machine – How have our customers reduced their commissioning times by as much as 50%
– Offer new services to your customers such as Virtual Operator Training
09:00 Arrival and Coffee
09:30 Introduction to Virtual Commissioning solution, end to end
– Pre Sales/ Concept
– Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical and Automation teams working concurrently
– Post Sales and Service
13:00 Siemens Manchester- Demo room tour