This webinar is for; Designers, Engineering Directors, Managers, Project Managers. Though, the webinar will also be interesting for anyone interested in streamlining manufacturing and design processes.
Across many industries, from automotive and transport applications to aerospace and marine, design optimisation is recognised as a key step in the development process. Optimisation-led design delivers a significant competitive and cost-saving advantage. Leading engineering companies are putting it into practice to maximise the potential of their structural simulation tools and deliver better designs faster.
What are your challenges?
– Are you looking for a single composite development environment to design, simulate, optimise and communicate to manufacturing?
– Do you want to maximise the efficiency of your composite materials?
– Do your design iteration times often extend beyond your project plan?
– Do you struggle to meet multiple design requirements?
In this Laminate Optimisation webinar, you’ll discover how you can keep your project within your timeline, meet competing requirements and efficiently uncover the best laminate design for your purpose. Plus, gain insights from real client successes, such as:
– How INEOS Team UK reduced time needed for part thickness refinement of specific components from one day to less than one hour
Find out how you can:
– Simulate laminates and evaluate manufacturing feasibility
– Reduce material usage, cost and mass while maximising the benefit of composites through efficient fiber placement.
– Uncover the most efficient composite ply-shapes and laminates to meet multiple requirements.
– Avoid costly and unpredictable design iteration loops that cause project delays.
– Rapidly evaluate and compare the feasibility of multiple design concepts.
Laminate development, simulation & optimisation can be easily deployed in Simcenter 3D. From using Simcenter Laminate Composites to define and evaluate the initial manufacturing feasibly of designs, to ply shape and laminate optimisation using OptiAssist, the Simcenter ecosystem delivers a comprehensive and fully integrated environment for developing your Marine composite designs.
Composite development environment
Composite material efficiency
Composite ply-shape efficiency
Design iteration loops
Evaluate & compare design concepts
* These fields are required.
© Copyright 2021 OnePLM Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Station Point, Old Station Way, Eynsham, Oxford, OX29 4TL
What product are you interested in?
Please enter your personal and company information
Enter your additional details below
Our time-saving tool means you can request and receive a quote in less than 24 hours.