Who is it for?
Are you struggling with project delivery? Do you need all your data in one place? Are you wasting time searching for information? Do you have issues with data control?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you probably know you need a better system to manage product data and processes.
Take the first step to managing and sharing product designs, documents, BOMs and data with Siemens Teamcenter. Learn from our experts on how to use tasks, workflows and change processes to streamline efficiency throughout your organization.
This workshop introduces the concept of product lifecycle management (PLM) and working in a collaborative environment to share product data. You will become familiar with the rich client user interface and learn the basics of using the Teamcenter software. These software applications include My Teamcenter, cad integrations, document management, embedded viewer, and relations browser.
To become familiar with the Teamcenter user interface and learn the basics of using the software.
- To learn the basic concepts of product lifecycle management.
- To use the Teamcenter user interface to perform tasks.
- To create and work with Teamcenter items and item revisions.
- To create and manage your bill of materials
- To organize, manage, and secure product data.
- To use various navigation methods to locate, view, and report on product data.
What we will cover in this event
Managing Engineering Data
Managing Manufacturing Data
Managing Process and Tasks
Managing Engineering Change