Looking for technical support? Or simply wish to get our expert opinion on a product? Get in touch with our friendly team today.
We supply trusted Siemens PLM technology for:
Solid Edge helps you overcome electromechanical design challenges with a dedicated solution for electrical design—enabling true co-design collaboration across electrical and mechanical domains. Based on industry-leading technology from Mentor Graphics, a Siemens business, our electrical design products are trusted and proven around the world.
In this seminar learn how Solid Edge Electrical will allow you to collaborate directly with mechanical design;
– Design and simulate electrical systems, from simple electrical circuits to complex wire harnesses
– Route wiring and place components in 3D assembly models
– Analyze your models to calculate the correct wire lengths and wire harness designs
– Use virtual simulation to ensure circuitry performs per specification, without waiting for physical prototypes
– Interactively collaborate between ECAD and MCAD domains, even in disperse locations
– Visualize electrical aspects of your design in a 3D environment
– Access robust libraries and parts repositories
Design and simulate electrical Systems
Collaborate between ECAD and MCAD domains
Visualize aspects of your design in a 3D environment
Access robust libraries and parts repositories
Visualize electrical aspects of your design
Use virtual simulation, without waiting for physical prototypes
* These fields are required.
The board of OnePLM is delighted to announce that on 13th September 2019 it successfully completed the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of TEAM Engineering Ltd.
This transaction facilitates the merger of the UK’s two largest Siemens Digital Industries Software Partners serving thousands of clients across a diverse industry range throughout the UK and Ireland.