What is this event about?
Solid Edge helps you overcome electromechanical design challenges with a dedicated solution for electrical design—enabling true co-design collaboration across electrical and mechanical domains. Based on industry-leading technology from Mentor Graphics, a Siemens business, our electrical design products are trusted and proven around the world.
In this seminar learn how Solid Edge Electrical will allow you to collaborate directly with mechanical design;
– Design and simulate electrical systems, from simple electrical circuits to complex wire harnesses
– Route wiring and place components in 3D assembly models
– Analyze your models to calculate the correct wire lengths and wire harness designs
– Use virtual simulation to ensure circuitry performs per specification, without waiting for physical prototypes
– Interactively collaborate between ECAD and MCAD domains, even in disperse locations
– Visualize electrical aspects of your design in a 3D environment
– Access robust libraries and parts repositories