We are currently undergoing an exciting growth phase within our Sales team and are looking for an energised, professional, motivated salesperson to join OnePLM.
Package: £100k OTE, Competitive salary, car allowance and benefits.
OnePLM is one of the largest Siemens PLM Software Resellers worldwide and the only Platinum Reseller in the UK and Ireland, with offices in Oxford and Liverpool. Here at OnePLM, we have built a reputation in successfully delivering Siemens software solutions, technical consultancy and support services to a wide variety of businesses across different industry sectors. OnePLM have a proud history working with the world’s leading engineering and manufacturing companies, tailoring solutions and driving innovation that runs throughout our customers business. Our customers are happy to recommend OnePLM to their suppliers, clients, and other stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing the Siemens portfolio presence (NX, CAE, Teamcenter, Polarion) in the engineering and manufacturing sectors throughout UK. The role would be ideally suited for an individual who wants to grasp the opportunity to make a name for themselves amongst a successful team of professionals.
The role will involve account management as well as focusing on developing, progressing and closing new business (software, maintenance, training, consultancy & implementation services).
For this sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong sales skills with proven ability in new business wins
- Ability to sell complex solutions
- Experience selling to senior management
- Knowledge of the engineering/manufacturing industry
- Minimum 5 year’s sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Business change management experience an advantage
- Proficient in the following competencies: developing trusting relationships, business and financial acumen, excellent communication, ability to engage at executive level, expanding and advancing opportunities, devising appropriate sales strategies and solutions, driving the sales cycle, accurately forecast sales pipeline, ensuring and sustaining customer satisfaction, sales opportunity analysis, gain the purchasing commitment and manage the ongoing business relationship with the customer
- Pro-active and confident candidates with strong problem-solving skills
- Professional appearance and presentation
- Flexibility to travel and stay overnight when required
- A full driving license, valid in the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team and establish a credible sales career within the engineering software sector. Successful and driven individuals will find themselves well-rewarded.
Download full job role
Apply for vacancy