About the job
A very exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team as a Consultant supporting the best Design, Simulation, Manufacturing and PLM software on the market from Siemens. With over 1200 customers to support in varying industries, departments and maturity, this role provides an exciting opportunity to utilise your current skills across many customers and be at the cutting edge of the developments underpinning the Design and Manufacturing business today.
Further, due to the nature of the role, you will also personally develop and refine your interpersonal skills and technical knowledge over time whilst working amongst industry leaders that are constantly driving innovation for optimum results.
The successful candidate will be assessed on merit utilising some of the factors below to assess your suitability to us and your career aspirations.
Minimum 3 years working with, presenting or demonstrating PLM Software and typically an Engineering background.
This will preferably be Siemens Teamcenter, but candidates from other backgrounds such as CAD or ERP will be considered if they meet the criteria.
– Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering knowledge
– Able to utilise Virtual Machines and self-configure software
– Knowledge of Change Management
– Understanding of workflow and business processes
– Understanding of usage of CAD and Bills of Material
– Presentation skills and use of MS Office software, PowerPoint in particular
– Ability to present in front of people at varying levels from user to board level
– Use of video creation and editing software such as Camtasia
– Cloud and SAAS
Familiarity of the following areas, although not essential, would also be beneficial
– Product Variability
– Advanced Bill of Materials
– ERP integration
- Consultant expectations
– Able to work with Sales Account Managers to demonstrate Teamcenter in its best light
– Self-starter, able to work from home and/or in the relevant OnePLM office
– Ability to travel and stay away (minimal) at customer sites
– Required to self-teach and develop utilising the latest philosophies and materials
– Ability build relevant material for demonstration purposes
– Ability to run webinars and present at events
– Want to make a difference and impart knowledge to others with varying backgrounds and skills
– You will be a strong Team Player
– Excellent communication skills
– Easy going and relaxed under pressure
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Download full job role
Apply for vacancy