A very exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team as a Consultant supporting the best Design, Simulation, Manufacturing and PLM software on the market from Siemens. With over a 1200 customers to support in varying industries, departments and maturity, this role provides an exciting opportunity to utilise your current skills across many customers and be at the cutting edge of the developments underpinning the Design and Manufacturing business today.
Further, due to the nature of the role, you will also personally develop and refine your interpersonal skills and technical knowledge overtime whilst working amongst industry leaders that are constantly driving innovation for optimum results.
The successful candidate with be assessed on merit utilising some of the factors below to assess your suitability to us and your career aspirations.
1: Min 5 years working in design and development, for a design and manufacturing business
2: Ideally Automotive and Transportation background, but candidates from other industries will be considered if they meet the criteria. Whilst we don’t expect complete NX product knowledge, desirable skills would include but not be limited to:
– Mechanical and electrical routed systems (electrical harness design, hydraulic pipe/hoses etc)
– Vehicle design
– Large assembly modelling
– MCAD/ECAD integration (VeSYS etc)
Familiarity of the following areas, although not essential, would also be beneficial
– Topology optimisation
– Additive manufacturing
– Surface/freeform modelling
– Model based definition (PMI)
– Reverse engineering and polygon modelling
– Composite design/manufacturing
2. Consultant expectations
– Not sitting in the same seat at one company every day!
– Self-starter, able to work from home and in the relevant OnePLM office
– Ability to travel and stay away (minimal) at customer sites
– Required to self-teach and develop utilising the latest philosophies and materials Ability build relevant material for training and consulting purposes
– Want to make a difference and impart knowledge to others with varying backgrounds and skills
– You will be an exceptionally strong Team Player
– Excellent communication skills
– Easy going and relaxed under pressure
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Download full job role
Apply for vacancy